Keep Moving Forward.

I AM

tee.
Ij, Cj, Nus.
God, Family, Friends.

"Lord, I choose not to be downcast, I choose not to be disturbed, I choose to put my hope in You."
- Psalm 42:11


Listen
Landslide
- Fleetwood Mac


Accomplish
To watch Wicked! The Musical
in London and US


Speak

See
Class 1To7 'o4!
Legion!
One50!
Alex!
Alicia!!
Alison!
Ambrose!
Andrea!!
AK!
Auddie!
Cherie Tokkie!
Daniel Lim!
Hui Luan!!
Imran!
James K!
Joanne!
Jojo Mojo!!
Kristin!
Maria!
Mark!
Mei mei!!!
Ming!
Sandra xiaopenyou!
Sarah Marie!
Selina!!
Stephanie!
Sylvia!!
TK!
Wes!
Wing!!

Candidflair(Our Shop!!! :D)
Alluring Apparel (Auddie's shop!)
Doptadoodle (Waifu & Angie's shop!)
Fuss Over Me (Rian's shop!)
Miss Monochrome (Joanne's shop!)
My Secret Summer (Johanna's shop!)
Leafs of Grass (Josephine's shop!)

Archive
»October 2006
»November 2006
»December 2006
»January 2007
»February 2007
»March 2007
»April 2007
»May 2007
»June 2007
»July 2007
»August 2007
»September 2007
»October 2007
»November 2007
»December 2007
»January 2008
»February 2008
»March 2008
»April 2008
»May 2008
»June 2008
»July 2008
»August 2008
»September 2008
»October 2008
»November 2008
»December 2008
»January 2009
»February 2009
»March 2009
»April 2009
»May 2009
»June 2009
»July 2009
»August 2009
»September 2009
»October 2009
»November 2009
»December 2009
»January 2010
»February 2010
»March 2010
»April 2010
»May 2010
»June 2010
»July 2010
»August 2010
»September 2010
»October 2010
»November 2010
»December 2010
»February 2011
»March 2011
»April 2011
»June 2011
»August 2011

Credits
Layout : Janani.
Headers : LikeWhoa.
A Sunday Morning
Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's a beautiful morning. The air smells super nice. There's no sounds of construction or idiotic children screaming at each other.

So this is what it's like.. a Sunday Morning.

I was supposed to go for 1045 mass, but I realised that my grandma will be home alone. I decided to go for evening mass instead. It's super peaceful la.. maybe I should just go evening mass every sunday from now on, heh heh :P

I went running with Therese (Howie!) yesterday. It felt fantastic. I finished the whole route - usually I just start walking from the market up the road back home. I should have been more considerate though.. Howie was walking at the later bit. Next week!!! :)

Later, I drove her back home. She lives in Toa Payoh, so I figured I knew the route. Tp = Havoc. I wonder how my parents managed to drive me to school every morning when I was in IJ. Especially the section around the Bus Repair place, that later forks to Bradell and the bus divertion leading to Lorong Chuan. My gosh.

It was the first time I was driving such a distance by myself. I was switching lane when suddenly this yellow van appeared in my blind spot. "SHIT." I was already switching, so I couldn't return. He honked me and slowed them quite a bit. Later on, I saw him being stopped by a taxi that halted for a passenger. After which, he passed me. The whole day, I was pondering over that yellow van, replaying to check whether I hit its front or anything.

It suddenly dawned on me, "Shit. If I had hit that car, what if he can't afford the repairs? and has a family to feed? SHIT."

I realised that when I'm alone in the car, i tend to be a bit reckless. Damn. I should be damn careful now.

Anywayz, I've been watching loads of anime now. Haha, crunchyroll.. Currently I'm watching Bleach, Death Note, Negima?!, Monster and Nana. Go figure.

I've also been making friends with Emile Durkheim, Karl Marx and Max Weber. I think Marx is becoming my favourite, cos he's so direct - "Exploitation!!!" :P Too bad he had insufficient planning - maybe if he had done so, the communist system would have become reality instead of a perceived utopia. Then again.. humans are unpredictatable, eh? ;)

I was thinking to myself. Nowadays, I'm home doing stuff. I don't go out as often as before (no matter what my family says). At times, I catch myself thinking "what the hell am I doing this stuff for anyway?" Yet, I also know that this stuff I'm doing.. I can only do so because of my parents, my family and everyone who supported me and helped me to become what I am today. I miss my friends, but I also know that I won't die from not seeing them for a few weeks (I might faint if it's a few months though - and I love it every time we meet up! :D ). I think this has brought me closer to my family, along with my grandma's stay.. it feels sweet.

Is this what growing up's about?

The other day when I spoke to Amy online, she mentioned the Nus Experience. Haha. Then I recalled what HL said,

"You and Serene are total opposites la. Both in Nus, but one is super active and involved and the other is not in any activity. You two should just exchange activities with each other!"

Lol. What to do.. Serene likes to be on the go. I'm happy just lazing in my chair - like I am now *grinz*

To be truthful.. what I would like to do.. is play basketball. That'll be cool :)

A lot of feelings in this post. Honestly, at times I feel these terrible emotions, derived when I think too much and imagination runs berserk. This is the aftermath, the 'calming' of those emotions. It's been a long time since I wrote such a long entry.. a long one, from the heart.

"Safe in a Crazy World"
- Corrinne May


(back to the top.)