|
Keep Moving Forward. I AM
Ij, Cj, Nus. God, Family, Friends. "Lord, I choose not to be downcast, I choose not to be disturbed, I choose to put my hope in You." - Psalm 42:11 Listen
- Fleetwood Mac Accomplish
in London and US Speak
See
Legion! One50! Alex! Alicia!! Alison! Ambrose! Andrea!! AK! Auddie! Cherie Tokkie! Daniel Lim! Hui Luan!! Imran! James K! Joanne! Jojo Mojo!! Kristin! Maria! Mark! Mei mei!!! Ming! Sandra xiaopenyou! Sarah Marie! Selina!! Stephanie! Sylvia!! TK! Wes! Wing!! Candidflair(Our Shop!!! :D) Alluring Apparel (Auddie's shop!) Doptadoodle (Waifu & Angie's shop!) Fuss Over Me (Rian's shop!) Miss Monochrome (Joanne's shop!) My Secret Summer (Johanna's shop!) Leafs of Grass (Josephine's shop!) Archive
»October 2006»November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »December 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »September 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 »December 2010 »February 2011 »March 2011 »April 2011 »June 2011 »August 2011 Credits
|
Less than 60 Qns. Tuesday, April 03, 2007 Haha, might as well join the fun :P 1.The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Hmmm.. A pizza-hut delivery service. With lava cheese *drools* 2. When shopping at the grocery store,do you return your cart? Yep. 3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Hmmm.. depends on the setting. I oscillate between both (Deviance lect, HAHA :P) 4. Do you take compliments well? Haha, I think so. I say thanks and give a smile :D 5. Do you play Sudoku? Haha, i don't play often but I think it's quite a fun game ;) 6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive? Dunno man. Probably. I'll be praying a lot though, lol :P 7. What song are you listening to? Song of the day = All you wanted by Michelle Branch. 8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yeah. I went to YMCA camp with my cousin. They brought us to this dog pen place. Noisy and cramped. All in all, quite fun though, haha. 9. What was your favorite game as a kid? This game called "chong kak". I still have the wooden plank somewhere, lol. 10. If a person you really liked was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you? No. WHERE IS QUESTION 11??? 12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Hmmm.. good question. If that person and I can reach an understanding and acceptance of each others' religions, I guess we could try and work things out. 13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Haha.. I've never been pursued. I think I'll like to be, lol :P On second thoughts.. pursuing is.. aiya, dunno la. Head hurts. Life's too short for this qn - Next! :D 14. Use three words to describe yourself. reflective. conscientious. searching. 15. Do any songs make you cry? Try again by Westlife. A real sweet friend of mine sang it to me while I was crying in confirmation camp. 16. Are you continuing your education? Yep. University now. 17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? I know how to shoot an air-pellet rifle, haha. I roughly know the air-pistol too :P 18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you’d grab? My phone. Precious contacts are inside. 19. How often do you read books? Haha.. school books, at least once every 3 days. Proper novel.. once every 2mths? 20. Do you think more about the past,present or future? Haha, I think of the past on the bus. I think of the present in the present. I think of the future in my bed - I sleep on it. 21. What is your favorite children’s book? Mallory Towers by Enid Blyton. (i think, haha) 22. What color are your eyes? Black.. or brown.. black. 23. How tall are you? 156cm. 24. Where is your dream house located? Dunno. It'll be something like my house though ;) WHERE IS QUESTION 25 & 26 ????? 27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Neoprint counted? 28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Where the hell is that? WHERE IS QUESTION 29 ?? 30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Nus. Surprise me. WHERE IS QUESTION 31 ?? 32. Do you like mustard? Nopes. 33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? haha, diff qn.. I like both. Sleep is precious nowadays.. and eating rocks :D 34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Definitely Mum. We were called ang ku kui. Go figure :P 35. How long does it take you in the shower? 20 mins. I love my showers :D Going for one soon! :P 36. Can you do the splits? Nope. Sounds painful. 37. What movie do you want to see right now? 300!!! Surf's Up!!!! Actually.. refer to my link, HAHA :P WHERE IS QUESTION 38??? 39. What did you do for New Year’s? Visited relatives in Malaysia, then came to Singapore and celebrated somemore. It was quite fun :) WHERE IS QUESTION 40??? 42. Do you own a camera phone? Yeah. 6020. It's a hardy but old phone, lol. [thanks ali! :P] WHERE IS QUESTION 43??? 44. Was your mom a cheerleader? nopes. She was a sports person - she is cheered ;P 45. What’s the last letter of your middle name? I think it's A. 46. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? my sleep hours have been wrecked lately. I try to get at least 7 hours in though. WHERE IS QUESTION 47??? (I blame HL for this incomplete questionnaire :P) 48. Do you like care bears? haha, i think their stomachs are quite funny :P 49. What do you buy at the movies? tickets and a drink. 50. Do you know how to play poker? Dunno. 51. Do you wear your seatbelt? When i'm driving, lol. 52. What do you wear to sleep? T-shirt and shorts. WHERE IS QUESTION 53??? 54. How many meals do you eat a day? 3. WHERE IS QUESTION 55??? 56. Do you always read friendster bulletins? Not really. I check once in a while. 58. Do you like funny or serious people better? Hmmm.. weird qn. Probably funny.. but then again, a person's character is not that easily defined yea? 59. Ever been to L.A.? Nope. 60. Did you eat a cookie today? OMG!!! I did! I shared 3 cookies with Char - 2 white choc macademia, 1 choc chip. LOL :P Did I forget to mention that I blame HL for this incomplete questionnaire? *evil grinz* ;) | |