Keep Moving Forward.

I AM

tee.
Ij, Cj, Nus.
God, Family, Friends.

"Lord, I choose not to be downcast, I choose not to be disturbed, I choose to put my hope in You."
- Psalm 42:11


Listen
Landslide
- Fleetwood Mac


Accomplish
To watch Wicked! The Musical
in London and US


Speak

See
Class 1To7 'o4!
Legion!
One50!
Alex!
Alicia!!
Alison!
Ambrose!
Andrea!!
AK!
Auddie!
Cherie Tokkie!
Daniel Lim!
Hui Luan!!
Imran!
James K!
Joanne!
Jojo Mojo!!
Kristin!
Maria!
Mark!
Mei mei!!!
Ming!
Sandra xiaopenyou!
Sarah Marie!
Selina!!
Stephanie!
Sylvia!!
TK!
Wes!
Wing!!

Candidflair(Our Shop!!! :D)
Alluring Apparel (Auddie's shop!)
Doptadoodle (Waifu & Angie's shop!)
Fuss Over Me (Rian's shop!)
Miss Monochrome (Joanne's shop!)
My Secret Summer (Johanna's shop!)
Leafs of Grass (Josephine's shop!)

Archive
»October 2006
»November 2006
»December 2006
»January 2007
»February 2007
»March 2007
»April 2007
»May 2007
»June 2007
»July 2007
»August 2007
»September 2007
»October 2007
»November 2007
»December 2007
»January 2008
»February 2008
»March 2008
»April 2008
»May 2008
»June 2008
»July 2008
»August 2008
»September 2008
»October 2008
»November 2008
»December 2008
»January 2009
»February 2009
»March 2009
»April 2009
»May 2009
»June 2009
»July 2009
»August 2009
»September 2009
»October 2009
»November 2009
»December 2009
»January 2010
»February 2010
»March 2010
»April 2010
»May 2010
»June 2010
»July 2010
»August 2010
»September 2010
»October 2010
»November 2010
»December 2010
»February 2011
»March 2011
»April 2011
»June 2011
»August 2011

Credits
Layout : Janani.
Headers : LikeWhoa.
Cold wear rocks :)
Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pluggin' into: Sleeping Child by Michael Learns to Rock

Haha, the good old boyband days.. Thinking back, that era was quite fun-loving, lol. Sweet..

Since we're flying off soon, Mum decided to bring my sister and I out to get some stuff. We ate and the restaurant called "The Ship" and I FINALLY got to eat my fried fish bee hoon soup. Loved it :) After which, we headed to Parkway Parade to get some clothes and my specs.

I LOVE COLD WEAR :D :D :D My gosh.. my sister was supposed to get a jacket, but in the end, I was the one who bought a jacket AND a sweater. YAYNESS!!! :D :D :D Plus, I saw this really really really nice trenchcoat.. super stylish. When I grow up and have my own money and happen to go to somewhere cold, I wanna own a trenchcoat :)

Just got my results. It's not as deep a plunge I expected, so it's not too bad. Have to work harder for next sem.. just thinking of what mods to do and arranging my timetable is giving me a headache.

Yesterday, we had neighbourhood group rosary. There was a little girl there. Haha, I thought I had lost it.. in the end, I managed to make her laugh. It felt.. really good :) After that, we watched the ventriloquist David Strassman. OMG.. he is brilliant :P Go youtube it or something, lol.


Sleeping Child

The Milky Way upon the heavens
is twinkling just for you
and Mr. Moon he came by
to say goodnight to you

I'll sing for you
I'll sing for mother
We're praying for the world
and for the people eveywhere
gonna show them all
we care

Chorus:
Oh my sleeping child
the world's so wild
but you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why
I'll cover you sleeping child

If all the people around the world
they had a mind like yours
we'd have no fighting and no wars
there would be lasting peace on Earth

If all the kings and all the leaders
could see you here this way
they would hold the Earth in their arms
they would learn to watch you play

Chorus

I'm gonna cover my sleeping child
keep you away from the world so wild


Sweet. A little comfort in a big world.


(back to the top.)