Keep Moving Forward.

I AM

tee.
Ij, Cj, Nus.
God, Family, Friends.

"Lord, I choose not to be downcast, I choose not to be disturbed, I choose to put my hope in You."
- Psalm 42:11


Listen
Landslide
- Fleetwood Mac


Accomplish
To watch Wicked! The Musical
in London and US


Speak

See
Class 1To7 'o4!
Legion!
One50!
Alex!
Alicia!!
Alison!
Ambrose!
Andrea!!
AK!
Auddie!
Cherie Tokkie!
Daniel Lim!
Hui Luan!!
Imran!
James K!
Joanne!
Jojo Mojo!!
Kristin!
Maria!
Mark!
Mei mei!!!
Ming!
Sandra xiaopenyou!
Sarah Marie!
Selina!!
Stephanie!
Sylvia!!
TK!
Wes!
Wing!!

Candidflair(Our Shop!!! :D)
Alluring Apparel (Auddie's shop!)
Doptadoodle (Waifu & Angie's shop!)
Fuss Over Me (Rian's shop!)
Miss Monochrome (Joanne's shop!)
My Secret Summer (Johanna's shop!)
Leafs of Grass (Josephine's shop!)

Archive
»October 2006
»November 2006
»December 2006
»January 2007
»February 2007
»March 2007
»April 2007
»May 2007
»June 2007
»July 2007
»August 2007
»September 2007
»October 2007
»November 2007
»December 2007
»January 2008
»February 2008
»March 2008
»April 2008
»May 2008
»June 2008
»July 2008
»August 2008
»September 2008
»October 2008
»November 2008
»December 2008
»January 2009
»February 2009
»March 2009
»April 2009
»May 2009
»June 2009
»July 2009
»August 2009
»September 2009
»October 2009
»November 2009
»December 2009
»January 2010
»February 2010
»March 2010
»April 2010
»May 2010
»June 2010
»July 2010
»August 2010
»September 2010
»October 2010
»November 2010
»December 2010
»February 2011
»March 2011
»April 2011
»June 2011
»August 2011

Credits
Layout : Janani.
Headers : LikeWhoa.
bday wishes :)
Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pluggin' into: Tell me what we're gonna do now by Joss Stone

These days have been packed with school work and birthdays. To all.. I'm really sorry for the lack of blogging or the whole 'one-off' kind of blogging.. i guess it reflects my mind. Like, how it's rather drained and sometimes i'm just too tired to write.

20/10/2007
Happy Birthday Char! :)
I'm so sorry for the delay.. This should have been up so much earlier!!!

We went to Vivo to celebrate Char's bday at a pretty little cafe called Corduroy. It has a candy shop just next to it! ;) we shared tomato pizza, sausages and a chicken ham sandwich, and for dessert: chocolate royale, panna cotta, a chocolate eclair and a pink macaroon. Mmmmmm.. we then visited the candy shop. After which, we headed to Ben & Jerry's for Ice cream! :D Yum yum.. I love cookie dough :D

Bday message coming soon!!! Many million apologies!!!
Love ya loads, dear brudder of mine :)

31/10/2007
Happy 21st Birthday Wing! :)

Last sat, we brought Wing to a little restaurant in Millenia Walk. The food there was not bad :D Very interesting and classy place. Yayness! :)

After which, Wing decided she wanted halloween partying. So, after much effort, we made our way to Zouk. It was a real eye-opening experience, seeing people put in effort and really dress up! There were people who dressed up like the dead (dead school girls, dead surgeons, etc..), animals (cats, giraffe, etc..), ghosts (one person wore a white sheet and cut 2 holes!) and other interesting roles, such as Spartans and groove chicks.
I loved the Chinese zombies - I felt it was in a weird way, authentically Asian.

It has been a long time since I went clubbing. It was rather fun and brought back memories.. except this time, I didn't feel so awkward. Though my drinking capacity is still restricted, I think I have slightly improved (haha! :P) The music from 1am onwards was really good.. and it was nice just moving to the beat.. leaving cares and worries about school, friends, life.. behind..

Living in the moment, Dancing in the beat.

Today, we met up with Wing again at Ice3. She was sick, haish. We passed her our pressies! Short, but sweet little gathering :) Also, I found out one of my ex-cathechism-classmate is working there! Real good to see him manz :)

You're 21 now, Big Bird! WOO HOO!!! :P

I've been rather busy with my church band friends. I guess.. I'm getting closer to them. They are a different group.. like, for one, most of them are older than me and are working full-time. To be honest.. it has taken me a long time to trust them. I've joined the band since december last year.. and I think I'm only starting to open up now. It feels good.. Praise the Lord :) Hope we continue to grow in spirit.

By the way, I injured my tailbone. I went roller-blading with a few of my church band folks - Andrew, Becky, Raph and Angeline. It was great fun :) I love roller-blading/ cycling.. should do this more often. Exercise in these form of activities rock :D Badminton too!!! :D Anywayz, I was roller-blading quite fast, slipped and I fell quite hard on my tailbone. It hurts when I sit and when I get up now. So i don't think i'll be able to do sports for quite a few days :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailbone

Exams are coming. Oh me, oh my.



(back to the top.)