|
Keep Moving Forward. I AM
Ij, Cj, Nus. God, Family, Friends. "Lord, I choose not to be downcast, I choose not to be disturbed, I choose to put my hope in You." - Psalm 42:11 Listen
- Fleetwood Mac Accomplish
in London and US Speak
See
Legion! One50! Alex! Alicia!! Alison! Ambrose! Andrea!! AK! Auddie! Cherie Tokkie! Daniel Lim! Hui Luan!! Imran! James K! Joanne! Jojo Mojo!! Kristin! Maria! Mark! Mei mei!!! Ming! Sandra xiaopenyou! Sarah Marie! Selina!! Stephanie! Sylvia!! TK! Wes! Wing!! Candidflair(Our Shop!!! :D) Alluring Apparel (Auddie's shop!) Doptadoodle (Waifu & Angie's shop!) Fuss Over Me (Rian's shop!) Miss Monochrome (Joanne's shop!) My Secret Summer (Johanna's shop!) Leafs of Grass (Josephine's shop!) Archive
»October 2006»November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »December 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »September 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 »December 2010 »February 2011 »March 2011 »April 2011 »June 2011 »August 2011 Credits
|
Birthday Celebrations :) Sunday, November 11, 2007 Pluggin' into: Deck the Halls :) This is going to be a long entry :) Monday, 5th Nov I should have put this earlier. Well, after logic tutorial, Char told me that Auddie wanted to meet us for a while. Hence, both of us sat on the steps in AS7 while waiting for that pantat :P Turns out, she actually was coming to deliver me a birthday present!!! :D Super sweet of the 2 la.. I opened it already and I love it :D Thanks loads Auddie and Char :D :D :D Cool :) :) :)Wednesday, 7th Nov - Thursday, 8th Nov Ij buddies! Refer to previous entry ;) Friday, 9th Nov During Gender tutorial, my group members Derek, Rebecca and Wan Yi gave me a card! Super sweet of them la :) I must say, they are one of the best groups I have ever worked with! Plus, we love to eat :D By e way, Selina gave me a new bottle! :) For those who do not know my history with nike bottles.. let's just say, I'm very prone to losing them :P My last bottle was black (also from nana) and I lost it on 95 :( Ah wellz.. thanks Selina! :D Bottle no... ??? :PWe then met up with Char to go watch movie in The Cathy! Super happy.. I haven't watched a movie in such a long time! We watched the Game Plan - it is HILARIOUS!!! :D My gosh.. Dwayne Johnson's facial expressions are super impressive la! Plus Roselyn Sanchez.. she was super hot as the ballet teach manz.. wa. After the show, we headed to PS to eat yummy ayam panaag. When I returned back to our seats, I suddenly see this sitting on my seat: ![]() I thought someone left it behind la, wth. Or like, char's or selina's, rofl. Apparently, it's for my injured bum, from my previous roller-blading fall. Thoughtful of them.. but their solution is.. quite unusual :P They made me carry that thing everywhere la -_- Even though it's freakish large and happy (i suspect it's the cousin of Spongebob Squarepants.. maybe it's spongeben roundface.. ok lame :P), I do admit, I feel like laughing everytime I see it. Thanks Char and Selina! :) Saturday, 10th Nov My goodness. My nus frenz Bao chuan, Moretta and TK came to crash my house. The thing is, these goons came at 9am. Plus, I was woken up by 2 long phone calls.. first from moretta, second from her mum. I only picked the 2nd call and imagine my confusion when I heard moretta's mum asking me for directions to my hse. Anywayz, after they so shamelessly caught me still in my bed, we went to play mahjongg. Man.. I lost quite a bit of $$ due to carelessness.. stupid "dong". Ah wellz.. I guess you learn.. and damn it, remember :P We also drank this rose vodka Moretta got from overseas.. quite an interesting taste. I still prefer vodka peach with my coke :) They got me this huge chocolate cake from Begawan Solo! It's quite yummy.. but i haven't seen such a huge cake in quite a while, lol :P Can't eat as much as I used too, heh heh.. They gave me these :) Clockwise: The Italian Job Dvd, an Astrology book and a little postcard :)BC had to leave early, so after she left, the 3 of us ended up watching cartoons and playing monopoly. My luck with this wasn't so hot either. Let's just put it this way.. I actually looked forward to staying in jail and letting the other 2 richheads compete among themselves :P We all left about 7pm. I went to Chomp Chomp to meet Selina, Mark, Dong, Jia Min dory, Rian and Desmond (Rian's bf). Man.. we really eat our hearts out! :D We ordered Hokkien Mee, Chicken Wings, Char Guo Tiao, Satay, Stingray, Satay Bee Hoon, Rojak! (let me know if I left anything out! :P) Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! After which, they brought out a cake from O bread - it's a champagne cake!!! :D It was for 3 birthdays - Yan Tong, Desmond and me! :) It was quite delicious.. even though it had raisins :P Thanks!!! :D We left at about 10plus, because I had to reach home. My bro, sister and I then took the car and headed to Changi Airport, where we waited for my parents to come back home from Bangkok :) I played "I spy with my little eye" with mei mei while waiting (we were too early, rofl). Man, we were super funny :P As we waited for son to get the car, it hit midnight. For the first time, I was sung "Happy Birthday" at the carpark of the airport T1 by my family, lol. It was indeed memorable :) Sunday, 11 Nov - My Birthday :) Andrea called me on my hp just a little bit after midnight. My gosh.. she sang "Happy Birthday" to me in 4 different versions!!! (Normal, May the good Lord bless you, Chinese and Malay) Best of all, she sang so loudly that my whole family in the car could hear her loud and clear, rofl!!! :P She's a real clown la, hwahahahahahahaaa!!! :D :D :D Thanks loads andrea! I really miss you!!! Let's get together and hang out sometime soon ya! ;) Today was quite a slack day. Which is super shiok :) After going for mass to support my sister's initiation into the journey of confirmation (it's some ceremony they have in sec1.. which I think is really to reinforce collective consciousness..), I went with my parents to makan at Toa Payoh Lor 8 for lunch. That place has C&G food man- rocks my world :) We then headed to Festival Market in Hougang to do grocery shopping. We then came home, where parents went to take a nap and I had a mini movie marathon (I had to.. dvds due today! :P) I watched Half Nelson (which totally was a drag and a bore), Hustle & Flow (which was ok) and Idiocracy - this was pretty good. The idea is interesting.. it's about this Average Joe, who wakes up in the future to find humanity has deteriorated in intelligence and that he's the smartest guy in the world. Our whole family then went to Ma Maison in Bugis Junction, which has a Japanese-Western concept. We had escargot, caesar salad, pizza, scotch eggs.. I had this Burger Steak with cheese.. yum yum :D In my excitement, I forgot to take pictures -_- Nonetheless.. I really enjoyed myself :) Thanks Mum, Dad, Coco & Mei :) To the many lovely souls who send their wishes via sms-es, thanks loads! Really appreciate it! :) :) :) Thanks.. thanks for everything :) *MEGATON HUGZ!!!* :D :D :D | |