Keep Moving Forward.

I AM

tee.
Ij, Cj, Nus.
God, Family, Friends.

"Lord, I choose not to be downcast, I choose not to be disturbed, I choose to put my hope in You."
- Psalm 42:11


Listen
Landslide
- Fleetwood Mac


Accomplish
To watch Wicked! The Musical
in London and US


Speak

See
Class 1To7 'o4!
Legion!
One50!
Alex!
Alicia!!
Alison!
Ambrose!
Andrea!!
AK!
Auddie!
Cherie Tokkie!
Daniel Lim!
Hui Luan!!
Imran!
James K!
Joanne!
Jojo Mojo!!
Kristin!
Maria!
Mark!
Mei mei!!!
Ming!
Sandra xiaopenyou!
Sarah Marie!
Selina!!
Stephanie!
Sylvia!!
TK!
Wes!
Wing!!

Candidflair(Our Shop!!! :D)
Alluring Apparel (Auddie's shop!)
Doptadoodle (Waifu & Angie's shop!)
Fuss Over Me (Rian's shop!)
Miss Monochrome (Joanne's shop!)
My Secret Summer (Johanna's shop!)
Leafs of Grass (Josephine's shop!)

Archive
»October 2006
»November 2006
»December 2006
»January 2007
»February 2007
»March 2007
»April 2007
»May 2007
»June 2007
»July 2007
»August 2007
»September 2007
»October 2007
»November 2007
»December 2007
»January 2008
»February 2008
»March 2008
»April 2008
»May 2008
»June 2008
»July 2008
»August 2008
»September 2008
»October 2008
»November 2008
»December 2008
»January 2009
»February 2009
»March 2009
»April 2009
»May 2009
»June 2009
»July 2009
»August 2009
»September 2009
»October 2009
»November 2009
»December 2009
»January 2010
»February 2010
»March 2010
»April 2010
»May 2010
»June 2010
»July 2010
»August 2010
»September 2010
»October 2010
»November 2010
»December 2010
»February 2011
»March 2011
»April 2011
»June 2011
»August 2011

Credits
Layout : Janani.
Headers : LikeWhoa.
eye-opener.
Friday, January 23, 2009

eye-opener.

Pluggin' into: Angel of mine by Eternal/Monica


Monica towards her Friends:

"Judge me all you want. Married a lesbian, left at the altar, married a gay dancer, threw girlfriend's wooden leg into a fire, lives in a box!"

Ending Season 4!!! Super excited. Which reaffirms that.. I really don't like Ross & Rachel *faints*

I went to the National Geographic shop in Vivocity. Omg.. it is brilliant. It's like a mini museum! There are certain displays (which are on sale too) of structures and fossils, clothes & gear, stuff toys, plenty of great big books of fantastic photographs and write-ups, most of all the photo gallery is fantastic!!! :D I could spend the whole day there. It's really WOW.

The photographs there are very powerful. There was this picture of 60 village men carrying a car over a river using sticks as support, which was rather ironic. Apparently this car could only travel in the capital, hence the sale. I loved this picture of this girl swimming in the clear waters. Fantastic.

There was this photo of men walking across hot coals in Fiji, another picture of Japanese women divers settling their catch, and one more of Indian women balancing baskets of coals on their head - they were transporting the coals to the liner waiting for them.

One particular shot was quite surreal - it was this black & white photo, taken in a large hall of a mosque, where a large group of Muslim men in the midst of their prayer session just stared at the camera. Another photo, taken in Mexico, where in bull-fighting, after dodging the bull, the guy on his horse grabbed the bull's tail. The face portraits were brilliant too - somehow.. you just could feel such depth. There are so many eye-opening shots.. it just made me realise how little I know about the world. What rich experiences.

About my life currently:
- Having a headache now from overdose of tv
- Excited about new online shop - ULTIMATE YAYNESS!!! :D
- Still unmotivated for school - I haven't done any readings at all.
- Unprepared for Chinese New Year - I haven't finished buying clothes, but getting too tired
- Unprepared for Malaysia - I haven't packed. Prolly tmr night.
- Still quite broke.
- Desire to travel.

I'll keep on walking till the sun comes up.. (:


(back to the top.)